Last updated: 27.08.2021
SECTION 1. PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY
At Skinify.io, We are committed to keeping Your information safe and secure. Please read the following Policy so that You understand Your rights in relation to this information, including how Your information will be collected, stored, used and processed.
SECTION 2. COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
2.1. Information We collect when You access the Website
When You visit the Website, We collect the information sent to
Us by Your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This information includes:
- Your IP address;
- Device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name, and type of operating system;
- Mobile network information;
- Standard web information, such as Your browser type and the pages You access on Our Website.
We collect this information in order to:
- Administer Our Website, personalize Our Website for You;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activity in connection with Our Website and services and provide third parties with aggregated and anonymized statistical information about Our Users;
2.2. Information We collect when You use the Website
When You login to the Website through Your Steam account, in
addition to the information collected when You access Our Website, We also collect the
information, available on Your Steam account, and namely:
- Your name;
- Your email;
- Your Steam unique numeric identifier.
We collect this information in order to:
- Verify Your identity and Your Steam community profile;
- Administer our Website and provide services to You;
- Access information about Your Steam Account to provide services to You through the Website;
- Personalize Our Website for You;
- Send You technical notices, support, administrative and marketing messages;
- Communicate with You about products, services, promotions, events and other news and information We think will be of interest to You.
We will not share any of Your Steam login credentials with third parties.
2.3. Information We might ask You to provide to perform transactions
In certain cases We might ask You to provide additional
information on Your identity when You want to perform transactions on the Website. We might ask
You to provide any or all of the following information and documents for the purpose of Your
identity and respective transaction identification:
- Your first and last name;
- Your date of birth;
- Your phone number;
- Your social media profile;
- Your previous transaction or payment history;
- Any other information, including payment information, that may be required for transaction performance;
- Copy of Your ID document, containing valid identification information about You;
- Copy of You, holding Your ID document.
We collect this information to:
- Verify Your identity;
- Verify that the transaction is actually performed by You;
- Follow international anti-money-laundering and KYC rules and practices;
- Prevent any fraud or illegal activities;
- Enable the transaction performance;
- Follow requirements on person identification, established by Payment processors;
- Administer Our Website and provide services to You.
If You do not provide Us with any of the requested personal data, You may not be able to use the Website properly.
We may refuse You access to Our Service and Website should we, in good faith, have doubts as to validity or authenticity of any personal data You provide.
2.4. Location Data
When You use a location-enabled device to access Our Website and services, we may collect geographical location data or use various means to determine the location, such as sensor data from Your device that may, for instance, provide data on nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi access spots.
2.5. Notice to parents.
SECTION 3. COOKIES
Cookies may be either "persistent" Cookies or "session" Cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
We use the following Cookies:
- Strictly necessary Cookies. These are Cookies that are required for the operation of the Website.
- Analytical/performance Cookies. They allow Us to recognize and count the number of Users and to see how Users move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works. We use Google Analytics which is a web analytics tool that helps Us understand how Users engage with the Website. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track User interactions as in Our case, where they are used to collect information about how Users use Our Website and how they use it. This information is used to compile reports and to help Us improve Our Website. The reports disclose Website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how You visit Our Website – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites You use, visit this Google page.
- Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognize You when You return to the Website. This enables Us to personalize Our content for You (for example, Your choice of language).
SECTION 4. HOW WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
4.1 We may share Your personal data where:
- We need to in order to operate Our Website and Service.
- We need in order to perform Your transactions on the Website through or partner Payment processors.
- We have a public or legal duty to do so (e.g. to assist with detecting fraud, tax evasion, financial crime prevention, regulatory reporting, litigation or defending legal rights and property, including Our own).
- We have asked for Your permission to share Your information and You have agreed.
4.2 We may share Your personal data
and information with:
- Companies that We plan to merge with or be acquired by (should such a combination occur, We will notify You and will require that the newly combined entity follow these terms with respect to Your personal data);
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when We are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; or We believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal data is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of any of Our policies;
- Our vendors and agents including hosting providers, hired by Us to provide services, game developers;
- Payment processors (for the purpose of Your transactions performance when using the Website).
4.3 What We will not use Your
personal data for:
4.4 Links to Third Party Websites
or Services, and Third Party services:
- Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partner networks, game developers, advertisers, Payment processors, etc..
- If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any information, including personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before You submit any information or personal data to these websites or use these services.
- Our Website may also contain services of/from Our partners, vendors, game developers.
SECTION 5. HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
We protect Your information using security standards such as firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to Our premises and information access authorization controls. We also authorize access to Your information only for those employees or contractors who require it to fulfill their job or service responsibilities.
Please note that transmission of data or information (including communications by e-mail) over the internet or other publicly accessible networks is not one hundred percent secure. Please note that We are not liable for the security of any data You are transmitting over the internet.
SECTION 6. HOW WE TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION
SECTION 7. YOUR RIGHTS
You may access, review and edit Your personal data at any time by contacting Our support team. You may be requested by Our team to provide the respective confirmation documents in case of Your personal data information change.
European users have the right under applicable privacy laws to ask Us to provide details of the personal data We hold about them or in certain circumstances may request We delete their personal data.
A request on access, review, provision of details, amendment or deletion of personal data is usually processed within 72 hours from the moment We receive it. However, due to technical reasons delays are possible, and in such case We shall process the respective request within a reasonable term.
SECTION 8. UPDATES OR AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
If We make any material changes, We will post the new policy on the Website, with a new effective date.
SECTION 9. CONTACT